top of page
This privacy notice applies to personal information processed by us. We only store personal information that is relevant to the products and services that we provide.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. A copy of this privacy notice can be requested by using the “Contact US” details set out below.
2. What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
Personal information that we process in connection with our business includes:
• Full Name
• Contact information, including email address
• Demographic information
3. What is the source of your personal information?
We collect personal information from the following sources:
When you make a booking with us over the phone, by post or email.
When you write, telephone, email or otherwise message us to make an enquiry.
When we are supplied with contact details from a third party such as from a wedding show that we exhibit at or a booking agency that we work with.
4. What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in section 2 above, for the following purposes:
a. To enable us to contact and communicate with you,
b. To provide you with products or services and update you on any changes to those products and services,
c. To comply with legal and regulatory obligations by which we are bound,
d. To maintain our organisations records.
5. Do we share your personal information?
We do not sell your personal data to third parties, nor will we provide your personal data to third parties without your consent, unless obligated by law, such as in case of a lawful request by law enforcement authorities.
6. How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we are relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details below.
7. What should you do if your personal information changes?
You should tell us so that we can update our records.
8. Do you have to provide your personal information to us?
We are unable to provide you with products and services without retaining information about you.
9. For how long is your personal information retained by us?
We hold your personal information for as long as we have reasonable needs to do so for operating our business, including the keeping of records for tax and accountancy purposes.
10. What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we will explain at that time if they are engaged or not:-
1. The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information,
2. The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed,
3. The right to object to processing of your personal information,
4. The right to restrict processing of your personal information,
5. The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”),
6. The right to request access to your personal information.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/(link is external). You can contact us using the details below.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us by telephone on 01763 261250 or email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page